YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i am trying to decide on what exhaust to get. Either a full Rossier exhaust or a full Yoshimura RS-2 system. What is the difference in hp gains between these 2 pipe. I would get either one of these 2 pipes along with, FCI and MSD Blaster. I have a 96 db limit, but have never been checked in years of riding at the same area. Around me here in Sacramento California there are. A ton of 2 strokes and i have heard some 2 strokes at local races that are the loudest thing ever, and i am wondering if they are under 96 db. Because if so then i dont know if i can sly past with a Rossier at over 103 db's or so i have heard. So to anyone who owns a rossier or has had experience with them, are they louder than most 2 strokes as well? Even some of those dirt bikes with shorty pipes that are insanly loud, is the Rossier like that or no. And if so is it louder or quieter? I know the Yoshimura meets that limit, and the Rossier doesn't. I don't mind if the Rossier is a few db's over, but i don't want it to be so obvious i might as well say he come get me. I also want to enter some races and i was wondering if they enforce the db limit at races. I don't want to drop 500$ into a pipe, only to be told no. The reason why i have this question is because everyone says the Rossier makes great gains in hp, but i don't see any pros running it really, but i see an exceptional amount of Yoshimura riders. So do you know if they have a db limit for races? Also does anyone know how many db's the rossier is? And what the difference in hp is between the 2 pipes, i have looked for a dyno sheet with no luck. Please link one if possible. Just give me your opinion on which pipe you would chose and why would you chose that pipe over the other. Thanks guys very much i just don't want to waste 500$ only to be told i can't race or get in trouble locally. Like i said park rangers are very relaxed, and i don't ride state forest so no one complains, its just if the park ranger hears you or not. Between the 6 people i usually ride with, only 1 person has been stopped 1 time, and that was for no helmet so thats pretty obvious. Plus they can't hear very well with the windows rolled up due to dust. But I don't want to go ride at another track and have the rangers be more up tight. Thanks so much for the help guys. 8)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Holy sheet batman you have asked the same question 3-4 times in two days, I get that you want to make the right decision on you bike for for the sanity of all the members here(at least those that are left) use the search feature where all your questions have already been asked and answered. The search bar will become your best friend. Thank you and have a good day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.