YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my YFZ-R 2 weeks ago and just finally too it to the track today. it is way better than my previous '05 MX YFZ450 that had damn near everything you could imagine on it. i dont think its as fast but its soooooo smooth. the suspension is awesome for a factory setup. im really pleased with it so far. cant wait to put more time on it (it was 30 degrees today so i didnt stay out long).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you buy the slip on wth the quad? Big power difference from stock? did you also have to buy a chip for the new exhaust setup? And final question, ha, how much if you did buy the quad with the exhaust all together? thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you buy the slip on wth the quad? Big power difference from stock? did you also have to buy a chip for the new exhaust setup? And final question, ha, how much if you did buy the quad with the exhaust all together? thanks
[/quote

i bought the slip on before i had the quad. i never rode it stock so i dont really know if it helped. im a yamaha technician so i altered the fuel mixture in another way rather than buying a power commander. i work at the dealership so i got it for cost. i cant tell ya what i paid for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts