YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone was interested to come to quad day at CT river motocross track at rocky hill on monday it is most likely going to be me and my brother and maybe another friend let me know if anyone is interested it is $35 for the day 12- 8 here is the web site CTmotocross.com

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
thought the werent doing that cause of the dummy who sued that was ridding in shorts,t shirt and no helmet then crashed. thats cool, my track is dusty as hell and getting old. racing thursday,friday and sat in new hampshire but will see if this old man can go on monday as well.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought the werent doing that cause of the dummy who sued that was ridding in shorts,t shirt and no helmet then crashed. thats cool, my track is dusty as hell and getting old. racing thursday,friday and sat in new hampshire but will see if this old man can go on monday as well.

im not sure says on their site its atv day and to have nerfs a kill switch chest protector and other equipment but yea let me know if your up for it pm me on here or something im planning to go but i may not be able to

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump im most likely going monday so anyone interested pm me or respond on here

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Anyone coming?

·
Registered
218 Posts
im not gonna be able to go but i live in hampton,ct which is right near willimantic. but is rocky hill still open? i havent been there before but i want too. is it good? When i go in the summer ill PM you

·
Registered
17 Posts
im not gonna be able to go but i live in hampton,ct which is right near willimantic. but is rocky hill still open? i havent been there before but i want too. is it good? When i go in the summer ill PM you
U ever go to the pits in willimatic/ windham

1 - 7 of 7 Posts