·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Very nice!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I havn't got any dirt or water in the airbox yet, the design seem good at keeping
out junk.

·
Registered
983 Posts
How do you feel your quad is performing with the air filter and pipe and only using a 170? does she run hot/lean at all? correct me if im wrong but your pretty much sea level right?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Where did you pick up your tire/wheel set?
What is you opinion on the improvement they made
over stock wheels/tires and in what type of elements/conditions do you ride?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
E-mail me to talk about riding areas.
I don't tink it's running lean with the 170M, but haven't pulled the plug to check. She pulls super hard bottom,mid and top end. Dosen't seem to run hot, fan rerly comes on. I got the wheel tire package from http://cyclemore4less.com/ there good people. The ITP T-9 Baja wheels are supposed to be realy durable, Maxxis Razr II tires are great.
I ride grass fields, sandy/rocky hill climbs, hard pack dirt, trian rail beds and some mud. Just about anycondition can be found around here short of dunes. I'm returning the front wheels in the pix, they are 3x2 offset I want 4x1 to keep the front end near stock width. We have some tight trails to ride so going wide is not a plus for me. I'm thinking of doing the cam mod but this thing is so dam fast allready it would just be out of curiosity. If you want to get realy sick check this out once you've done all the other common mods. http://www.boondockers.com/ATVs.html

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
nitrous on a 450 sounds sick as hell, anyone done it yet? also i was reading on the boondockers site and it says no jetting changes required i will understand if you used a wet system and shoot the nitrous in after the carb but this is a dry system and it is flowing through the filter so wouldnt you need more fuel flowing from the carb to make up for the extra "air"?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That would be great, I ride at 4 or 5 diferent places in central NJ and 2 in PA just over the border on RT80.
We could get a group together out my way, I'm good to go for any Sunday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts