YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHERE TO RIDE I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR A GOOD RIDE I AM FROM VANCOUVER WA PLEASE LET ME KNOW I NEED NEW PLACES TO RIDE

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I'm from Vancouver, WA too. The best places to ride around here are Sand Lake, Coos Bay or Florence. Sand Lake is the closest and the smallest but its a good ride. Florence is bigger but its tougher terrain and Coos Bay is the biggest and my personal favorite. It has a mix of all the terrains. You can ride right on the beach, you can ride trails or open dunes... So those are all down on the Oregon Coast and are a lot of fun.

·
Registered
99 Posts
ILIVE IN SOUTHERN OREGON (MEDFORD),IF YOU LIKE DIRT RIDDING WE HAVE A PLACE CALLED JOHNS PEAK WITH OVER 300 MILES OF TRAILS NOT FIRE ROADS,LOTS OF HILL CLIMBING AND TECHNICAL RIDDING I'VE BEEN RIDING UP THERE FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND I STILL FIND NEW TRAILS. MRA OF OREGON DOES TWO POKER RUNS A YEAR AT JOHNS PEAK, WE ALSO HAVE A PLACE IN PROSPECT THAT HAS ABOUT 150 MILES OF QUAD TRAILS, AND :yfz :red QUARTZ CREEK,AS FOR THE DUNES SAND LAKE IS A WASTE OF TIME,FLORENCE WAS BETTER IN THE LATE 80'S BEFORE THEY CLOSED HALF THE GOOD RIDDING AREA, WINCHESTER HAS SOME GOOD HILLS BUT ITS A SMALL AREA GETS BORING QUICK,COOS BAY IS THE BEST

·
Registered
38 Posts
if you don't mind traveling a little bit, you can come down to the coos bay area. the ride from spinreel to boxcar is AWESOME and then the ride back is FAST!!! if you are turley interested, you can pm me and i will give you details, unless the old salt sold his land this year my group has private access to that area which makes every weekend THE BEST!!!! :rock

L8r

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't forget about Winchester Bay, it is a fun place to take in some dunes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts