YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard these pipes are wikid loud??? is that true??? and does anybody have some pictures and HP spec.'s of it????

thanks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i dunno who told you they were wicked loud :what . they are the quietest nonsparky exhaust out there. ill post pics next week when i get mine in.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I'll post some pics of mine when I get on my other computer, but I've had the TA for about a month with a couple of trips on it, so I can tell you this:

1. They are not very loud, it's not louder than the Yosh Ti pipe I had before, and Yosh's are know for being on the quieter side of things. My pipe also came with quiet inserts as well, but I'm not using any of them cause I don't think I need it. I can ride all day and not notice the noise - except when I'm admiring it!!

2. Has a much better, deeper sound than my Yosh.

3. Make noticeably more power, better throttle response.

4. Mine also has the spark arrestor in it.

Do a search on a previous thread of mine which I did include pics of the pipe. You'll be very happy with the TA, I promise.

Nils

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm digging mine...i can't say that mines not really loud i had Bob cut my silencer down to 8 inches :evilgrin but i can say this i just got back from the races and with mainly the pipe(also have k&n filter and jetted) i was pulling holeshots over more experienced riders whitch included a 450r (smoked! he pulled last on holeshot everytime) This was in 4 stroke B so he was experienced

Thanks
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts