YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be purchasing beadlocks in the near future and im doing some shopping around for some. I would love hipers..but thats like 200 a wheel when you can get the burgards for 240(for both of them). anyone know any other brands that might have a 9x9 single or dual beadlock for around that price?

·
Registered
70 Posts
i beleive that itp makes a 9x9 rear beadlock that is dual beadlock or single with the reinforcment ring i jus got my omf beadlocks from nacs and love them they wer 145 each :yfz

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've got the Burgards.

They are inexpensive, high quality, and flawlessly finished.

They went together well and didn't leak at all.

I weighed them at 18lbs ea. with a 18-10-8 holeshot mxr.

I paid $200 for the set!

Check out Burgards wed site.

Steve

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Jan 8 2004, 10:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Jan 8 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RiPPiNiTuP7@Jan 9 2004, 12:12 AM
douglas ultimates are about 250 a pair from rocky mountain atv.
is that beadlocks? [/b][/quote]
outer beadlock with inner rolled edge..the perfect setup :woo

·
Registered
70 Posts
you can get 9X9 hipers dual bealock for 192-212 depending on the offset id stick to aluminum i dont beleive they hold up well to abuse :yfz i gota admit though they look fu**in awsome

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i can get hipers for $180 a piece...i was just wanting to know if there were any other beadlocks that were cheaper than that? thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts