YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a dealer for OMF beadlocks and i have the chance to order rims at a GREAT price...

i was told that if i can order 20 wheels at a time, i can get a huge discount...

i usually sell these for $260 plus $15 shipping, and because of this promo, i can get them for $220 INCLUDING shipping...</span>

the deal is that i need to place an order for 10 sets...

email me if you are interested and if i get 10 sets sold, i'll write you back and we can make a great deal...

these are new Killer Scallop design wheels with a polished outter lock and inner reinforcement ring... these are the GOOD ones on douglas wheels

email me <a href=\'mailto:[email protected]\'>[email protected]</a>

<span style=\'color:blue\'>please don't think i'm filling this site with ads, this is a great deal and on ebay i'm not lowering the price, i'm making more money on them.. but for YFZ Central members, i'm giving them a deal.. i'm only making about $5 per set for my time... this is a DEAL.. not just a sales pitch!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Could you post some pics of them?
Because I may be getting new rims soon, and I want beads.
I would just like to see what these look like.
Tony

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Do you offer tire/wheel combos??

And how about Front/Rear combos also??

I am interested, just have to make room in my checkbook for them. I want a complete set if possible.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright.. i just called and i can order fronts and rears.. but i have to order 20 wheels... no matter what size...

here is the deal... we only have 1 week to place this order</span>

8x8 - $220 including shipping
9x8 - $260 including shipping
10x5 - $260 including shipping

i have until Feb 11th to place an order for 20 or more wheels at this price... so if you need wheels, now is the time.

<span style=\'color:red\'>regular price

8x8 $260 plus shipping
9x8 $300 plus shipping
10x5 $300 plus shipping

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Why the one week time limit? I learned in consumers good deals that have a time limit are usually fake.

If this is legite I will buy a pair of 8x8 with black scallop rings for 220 shipped. 8x8

If you dont find enough people just buy the discounted price and sell for normal price on ebay?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i understand what you mean by saying it isn't legit.. but here is the deal..

i am an OMF dealer, but i do it part time... and i don't have an office... because of this i don't get their PROMO faxes...

OMF ran a special for it's best dealers (myself included) where they give them these prices... since i dont have a fax, they never told me about it... i called them yesterday and they said "why didn't you order"

i told them i never knew, and they said "that offer is over, but i'll give you a week to place an order if you like... "

that is why the week limit... because the promo is over already.

if you want black anodized rings, you have to add $5 per wheel... nothing i can do about that...

trust me, if i only sell 18, i'll buy the other two.. i want to get this deal, and i'm just passing the savings on to you.

check out my ebay profile " actualperson " and see my success rate... if you have any doubts...

or call me 909 775 7686

aaron
www.crashers.com

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Sorry man. Can't swing it this time.

Maybe in the fall when the season starts for me again. I need an exhaust first and some other short term upgrades. I'll suffer with the stockers right now.

I still want a full set though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts