1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either tomorrow or Monday, I'm going to order:

-Burgard +2 standard a-arms
Blue or Black???
Will this put me over 50' with stock rims?
-Burgard 9' rear beadlocks
-TCS front shocks & Lonestar axle from Bob. I'm pretty excited!

Next are tires, Renthals, and a steering dampner. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
If your going to spend the money you would be better off spending a little more and getting longtravel arms you wont regret it i know when i had my 400 i went threw the same thing untill i finally bought roll, the buragard longtravel arms look good along with several others at about the same price hope this helps later shawn

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but I'm thinkin', long travel and no Lonestar axle, or standard travel and a Lonestar axle. Remember- I'm incomless. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
ya if i had to make that choice i would go with the axel im just talking from my own exp. you dont want to wish you would have gotten longtravel six months down the road but if thats all you can afford thats all you can afford good luck let me know how it turns out later shawn

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Bob hooks it up!!! have you guys seen the latest??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2449259387

What you will get is Lonestar Full Race DC-4 Longtravel a-arms setup for 18.25 inch shocks, adjustable, and powdercoated silvervein, Chrome is 175 extra,

TCS custom Shocks, Fronts are either triple or quad rate springs, zero preload, 16MM (5/8 IN) shafts, with adjustable compression ressies remote. and ride height adjustable. 100% custom built valved for your bike, a-arms, riding style, skill level

TCS rear Rebuild, only thing used is the body, first its hard aniodized for heat reduction, dual rate springs and zero preload and custom built for your swingarm and weight.

Lonestar Dual Steel Braided brake lines comes with all new hardware to mount them up, This in my opinion is the best Brake line setup, Because its dual lines, one to each caliper and not that t-block setup which acutally splits your fluid,

YOU GET ALL THIS FOR $2000.00 SHIPPED

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
to answer your question, you will be over 50". youll need 4+1 offset fronts to put you at 49 1/2", maybe a little more, little less, depending on your front end adjustments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I guess +3's and +4+1 rims would still be too wide. 8|

And I saw Bob's auction last night- made me think a little- :D

Maybe LT is the way to go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts