YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I ride at Rausch Creek MX and ATV Park in Tremont Pa alot.
I was wondering if anyone else rides there maby sometime we could meet up and ride.
Also if enough people ride there maby sometime we could have a YFZ Central ride. That would be sweet.
If you have never been to Rausch Creek GO THERE!!!!
It is the best place to ride.
Heres there web site....... www.rauschcreekracing.com
Thanks Tony

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm in. havn't been there yet but planning on it this spring. I go to Jack frost often. How much further is RC form frost? I come down RT. 80 from upstate New York. Usually go with a few other guys. Raptor,250R, 400ex, YZ426, Z400, Predator 500.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Yeah, i would be interrested going there. I have been there 2 or 3 times now and really like the natural terrain track. the quad track is way above my skill level. I stick to the natrual terrain and the woods. lots a fun.

·
Registered
72 Posts
mikemike

I comefrom the sameway as you most times.....and trust me-its another 50 min or so past TRAXX and worth EVERYminute of the drive.

get out of bed earlier and enjoy 10X better riding.

Jack Frost/TRAXX is 45min from my house and rausch is a minimum of 1 hr 50....and I havent been back to traxx yet. (except when i'm on my MX bike- its ok for bikes)

·
Registered
253 Posts
where exactly is it? some guys I work with say they go down in Allegheny St.Pk. in PA. I' m in western ny, which way to go from Salamanca NY ?

Are we talking about the same place???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts