YFZ Central banner

Rath or houser

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some solid advice on choosing Rath or Houser herd bars for my 2017 YFZ. The monster pegs on Rath sound like a must have, but I’m also hearing the heal guards rub on the tires. I’ve read that Houser pegs raise the feet higher than many desire to have, but Houser also seems to have a wider variety of parts they offer for the quad all around..
They both seem good, but just looking for some general feedback from experience.

Thanks!
Jonathan

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I have rath and love them. They don’t rub or hit anything I run 18” mx tires mainly but I also have 22” ballon snow tires and they all clear at all. The housers are good too but they are hard to get parts from what I hear. Also the raths lower your feet 1”. And the monster pegs I’d never go back to anything else
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Tire Wheel Blue Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Blue
Tire Wheel Cannon Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Vehicle Blue Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Snow

·
Registered
314 Posts
Damn bro ur quads are hella nasty atvman that rapper is fucking tough looking!!! Idk about anything other than the housers but the suspension on the pegs is worth the weight in gold for stamina the are solid as titties too definitely expensive but I’m super happy with them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts