YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a yamaha quad but i cant decide between the raptor and banshee so could you guys give em some ups and downs of each and a idea of which one to get.
thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i will be doing some jumps and trail riding, i am also looking for speed as well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
If trail riding is your bag, then definatley go with the Rap. :wink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldnt be able to get the yfz cuz im only 14 i am gettin a used bike : / dont got the money for a new bike of that price yet.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
if i were you i'd get the rapta, my friends got one and its narrow width makes it a pretty good trail machine and the suspension for stock is pretty good

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the help guys anyone know the top speed of the raptor stock?
that would be 83mph
WTF?!?!??!?!?!?? r u on crack???????????? :lol its more like 76
oh...i remember readin in one of the magazines their top speed was 83.....it seems like it'd be more than 76 cause my built 400 will do around 72
atv sport says raptor is two mph faster than the YFZ and they said the YFZ ran 74

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
76 mph.... anyone know what that'd be in kmh, and when i get the raptor im planning on getting the power core 4 silencer and the power bomb header and a front sprocket any estimates of the top speed then?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A month or two after i ride the raptor stock i am planning on getting the front sprocket, the fmf power core 4 silencer, powerbomb header, k/n filter and jets, bandit tires.

Anyone have an estime in kmh the top speed then
and if u could transfer 76mph-kmh }
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would get a shee not a crapter :lol plus i know u steve and u wont b getting all thos parts in that amount of time lol cant wait to smoke u on the yz!!!!!!!! :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts