YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How could I get a schedule of races for california. never raced, but would like check them out. For those of you that do race, if you could post a notice when a race is coming up or something I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
same here want to race but having problems finding tracks that allow quads
the only ones that i see is the quadcross series at glenn helen and lacr but that is like 5 hours but it is looking like i will be driving

whodini where are you from ..in cali

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Morgan Hill. Only about 45 minutes to Hollister, they have a small track there, but I'd like to actually see a couple of races. I can go there for practice and develop my skills, but I'd also like to see different tracks. Hopefully some bigger ones.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i live in fresno and have been wanting to go out to hollister one of these weekends when are the practices out there and how anal are they about the noise stuff...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they've got a sound check when you go in the gates, but as of the last time I went there it was voluntary. but if you go and or over, don't plan on riding. You can actually ride the track there anytime. it's for quads only. They have a seperate track for bikes. I'm pretty busy for the rest of this month, but let me know if you are interested in going sometime in April. I don't know the trails there, but my girlfriend does. Is there any place in the Fresno area to ride at??

·
Registered
39 Posts
well i am in the navy we have a track on the base it is okay not very well maintined but it has a couple of pretty good jumps and then we have some various trails and stuff i have heard of a awesome private track but have not ridden it yet along with porterville track heard it is good but not been there yet and hanford track not to sure on qauds racing there..
so for hollister they do ot have set times you can go at anyoint during the week or weekend..... what are the types and sizes of the jumps out there....usally alot of qauds... but yeah april sounds good to me we will have to hook up btw how old are you...just wondering

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can ride at hollister anytime on anyday. We'll, at least during the daylight hours. I'm 28, almost 29. Not sure if we should ride together, since you're in the Navy and I was in the Marines.. j/k I don't think quads are allowed at Hanford, one of my buddies lives out there and he hasn't said anything about it. As soon as my schedule comes out for april, I'll let you know and see what we can work out. Maybe even head out there. I've got a dinner thing in Fresno sometime in april.

·
Registered
39 Posts
caool i am going to key west in a week untill the 29th but after that i want to go out to hollister and do the camping thing for a weekend but we will definatley have to hook up here or there my e-mail is [email protected] let me know. what is going on...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good, let me know when you get back. Anybody else interested in meeting up at Hollister sometime in April?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts