YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drag only motor...which is actually considered "mild" in the drag world. Specs are on the dyno sheets. Pretty decent comparison between the short DASA and MMAD OOF - A/F wasn't exact tho. Last graph is to show what a stock-ish bike makes on this dyno.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I would kill myself on that thing ... Nice numbers

Reactions: ghott

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would kill myself on that thing ... Nice numbers
Haha, there were several close calls last year, but I'm very thankful that I survived the season! Hoping for another safe, successful, and fun year for 2015 too.

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
ghott are your running a lectern on this?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just curious how long these motors last. How many passes? Incredible numbers!
I put a pretty good amount of passes on it this season. From early May to early November I raced every other weekend. Averaged between 8 - 12 passes each race. The bike wasn't towed back - I rode it back to the pits. The motor is apart right now (at RE AZ) and everything was in great condition...piston, cylinder, crank, and complete head were in excellent shape. I am OCD about maintenance tho...engine/trans oil and filter get changed every race and I also clean the air filter and re-oil after every race.

ghott are your running a lectern on this?
Yep, 48mm Packard Lectron on the stock spigot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.