YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got 3. Their were about 30 racers total, 13 in my class. I was leading, I got the holeshot, beat them to the first corner but then got off track and into a tree and got passed by everyone. After 55 minutes I managed to get 3rd. It was my first organized race so I am not complaing. It is better than I expected. Anyways enough chit chat here are the pictures!

All the racers:

Lining Up for the Start:

My Holeshot

Finally the finish

Was pretty muddy out there

All in all I ran a pretty good race. Only problem was that damn tree that sent me to the rear of the pack! O well it made it interesting to fight back through. Gives me a goal for next race!

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sweet Pics. What made you decide to use your blue one instead of the white? Just curious? :lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Was that at Rausch Creek? I am just curious because I live 10min from there . I wanted to go but I was busy. :evil

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
great pics! too bad about the tree. still-climbed 10 positions after hitting a tree AND getting rear ended. remember-DONT GO HITTING ANY TREES. :lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for the compliments. Yea I am happy with 3rd I guess, it is my first race. Just disappointing that tree held me back. O well next time. No that was not at Rausch Creek! I wish! It was at FVOR in Illinois. No reason I picked the blue one really over the red one...other than I like the bend of the bars on the blue over the red and the red YFZ clutch has been acting up ever since I put the Tag Bars on. Next time I'll stay away from the trees!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts