Registered
370 Posts
2 words, amazing man!

That is the best color combo going right now

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (kingchronicracing @ Feb 15 2009, 06:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746861
That's some SICK AIR you got going on there! Nice pics.[/b]
Thanks man!! It's more of a high speed table and it decided to throw me a little funny lol..

QUOTE (YFZ450Racer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 07:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746877
that 450 looks amazing looks like a sick track too man nice pics[/b]
It sure was sticky today :bowdown: , it made for some great racing.

QUOTE (450MEDIC @ Feb 15 2009, 07:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746879
Some nice pics there. Your quad looks even better in the dirt! I see some new Maxxis Cross tires too![/b]
Thanks man.

I gotta say I'm really liking these Cross fronts, they turnon a dime. I ran about 5psi on the rear RAZR's and they seemed t hook up pretty good but I'm was missing my MXR6's :rant2:

QUOTE (Stix1107 @ Feb 15 2009, 07:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746881
looking good chris[/b]
Thanks Chance...

QUOTE (patterson450 @ Feb 15 2009, 07:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746884
Nice pic's,how'd ya do?[/b]
Thanks man. Unfortunetly I placed 4th overall. I stalled my quad the first moto which pretty much set the pace for that race. Second moto I grabbed the holeshot my second moto and got passed by a couple guys......but nevertheless I had LOTS of fun!
QUOTE (Anthony Penn313 @ Feb 15 2009, 07:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746885
2 words, amazing man!

That is the best color combo going right now[/b]
Thanks alot man, I really appreciate your comments.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
thats rad man, likin the new color scheme

good job buttmusk :mhihi:

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 15 2009, 07:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746906
thats rad man, likin the new color scheme

good job buttmusk :mhihi:[/b]
Thanks man, I'm liking the new scheme too.

I thought buttmusk might have been forgotten by now but I guess not :mhihi: :neener: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (CADWELL @ Feb 15 2009, 08:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746914
Thanks man, I'm liking the new scheme too.

I thought buttmusk might have been forgotten by now but I guess not :mhihi: :neener: :bowdown:[/b]
lol i'll never forget that horse :mhihi:

oh and i'd try pic 4 for POTM, i think thats a pree rad pic

·
Registered
271 Posts
nice pics look good out there!

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (paraquadmxer @ Feb 15 2009, 08:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746923
nice pics look good out there![/b]
Thanks alot man.

I also thought that I'd add...I lined up at the gate right next to a kid that I later found out is paralyzed from the waist down. I felt privliged to be able to ride beside someone that shows that much heart for this fun sport. People like him and you are a BIG inspiration for others in the fact that you do what you love and you don't let nothing get in the way....ride on man and keep us posted on that build!!!

QUOTE (YFZ HEAD @ Feb 15 2009, 08:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746927
Cool Pics, Your bike is bad AS* What track was that at?[/b]
Thanks man I appreciate it.

That is Firebird MX in Phoenix,AZ.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 15 2009, 09:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746916
oh and i'd try pic 4 for POTM, i think thats a pree rad pic[/b]
Both the 3rd and 4th pic!! Also, just so I can stay up on my internet slang.............."pree" means pretty doesn't it? :loser:

Nice pics Chris!!!! I noticed you said you were missing your MXR6 rear tires. Are your Razr MX rears the soft compound or the regular ones? I have thought about trying that very set up, but I'm like you where I have to have matching stuff so I don't know if I could run Maxxis fronts and ITP rears. It might bother me too much. :mhihi:

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (gtilley45 @ Feb 15 2009, 08:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746936
Both the 3rd and 4th pic!! Also, just so I can stay up on my internet slang.............."pree" means pretty doesn't it? :loser:

Nice pics Chris!!!! I noticed you said you were missing your MXR6 rear tires. Are your Razr MX rears the soft compound or the regular ones? I have thought about trying that very set up, but I'm like you where I have to have matching stuff so I don't know if I could run Maxxis fronts and ITP rears. It might bother me too much. :mhihi:[/b]
Thanks bro!!!

Yeah as far as the rear RAZR's go....they really didn't do anything that my MXR6's couldn't. These RAZR's are the regular compound and are noticably a harder compound then the MXR6's, bt you hit the nail on the head Grant when you said that I have to have matching stuff lol..I have heard that the Orange label RAZR's are a sticky'soft compound but I've never gotton to see them in person and at $100 plus a tire I don't think I'll ever buy them plus I hear that they wear fast :mhihi: . I really like these Cross fronts though....

I gotta say though I've talked to other guys here locally that have ran all sorts of tires including these front Cross's and one guy that like his MXR6 rears says that the Quadcross fronts are a good tire aswell...but I know you knew that already as you had mentioned them to me.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Both the 3rd and 4th pic!! Also, just so I can stay up on my internet slang.............."pree" means pretty doesn't it?[/b]
lol yes, it does

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
QUOTE (CADWELL @ Feb 15 2009, 10:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746941
These RAZR's are the regular compound and are noticably a harder compound then the MXR6's, bt you hit the nail on the head Grant when you said that I have to have matching stuff lol..I have heard that the Orange label RAZR's are a sticky'soft compound but I've never gotton to see them in person and at $100 plus a tire I don't think I'll ever buy them plus I hear that they wear fast :mhihi: .[/b]
Yeah, the soft compound Razr's are VERY soft........noticeably softer than the MXR6's. I had a set that the guy threw in when I traded for the hybrid, but I never mounted them and I gave them to the guy that bought my hybrid when I sold it. I damn sure didn't know they were $100/tire though! :icon_eek: Screw that! I can buy 2 MXR6's for that much.

QUOTE (YFZER359 @ Feb 15 2009, 10:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746945
lol yes, it does[/b]
OK, just making sure.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts