YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE FOR THE YFZ RIDER TO SPEAK THEIR MIND... IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT AND HAVE IT MADE.. LET US NOW.. WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS...

REMEBER SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE A LONG TIME AGO AND HASNT BEEN DONE YET

·
Registered
517 Posts
I love your rims for drag quads on the front, I think it would be cool to make some regular 3-2 and 4-1 offset rims for us duners that want to look good also. I just dont see many rims out in the dunes that look that great other than the drag quads. Just a thought thats all I can come up with.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Complete handle bar set ups like thumb throttle cover, thumb lever, res. covers,park brake block off, billet in anodized colors separate or individual. maybe tie it in with side case plugs,motor mounts,starter cover. rear caliper block off, and deff. an anodized grill.

maybe there would be a motor set.
handle bar set.
Fat Bar Clamp (separate)
Std. Bar Clamp (separate)
grill. (separate)
rear caliper block off.(separate)

avail in blue,red,black,polish w/R.I.S logo? other colors or disigns extra?

ehh? just an idea. I know KTM hard parts catalog has stuff like that for there bikes. would be cool to have for yfz!
:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
You should make a cover for the 400ex thumb throttle housing that says YFZ on it for us guys with the 400 throttle :mhihi: . I'm not sure I want to stick a throttle on there that says Honda on it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I was going to make some of my own, but they are pretty hard, but what I'm looking for is sheet metal pieces that fit where all those warning labels go and have like flames cut out of the metals, or just cool designs, such as tribal stuff. I dunno if you have the equipment to make em thuogh. But I've never seen another person making them, and I bet who ever makes them will SURE sell alot

·
Registered
153 Posts
Foot pegs (billet or ti)....Ims needs some competition :clap: .

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I've always wanted a grab bar that had a design on it. On the backside of the bar it could say r.i.s or yfz450 or somethin. I wouldnt wanna wheelie on it tho.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've always wanted a grab bar that had a design on it. On the backside of the bar it could say r.i.s or yfz450 or somethin. I wouldnt wanna wheelie on it tho.....
[/b]

we make one already.. you need to check it out..

Foot pegs (billet or ti)....Ims needs some competition :clap: .
[/b]

we alread make some sick billet footpegs

·
Registered
153 Posts
we alread make some sick billet footpegs

Didn't see them on your website at least not under the yfz page. Gotta link?

·
Registered
256 Posts
yah i was looking for there footpegs but did not see them either is there a link for them or something you could post so i could check them out and maybe some prices

·
Registered
137 Posts
It'd b nice if more stuff was made for the LTZ/KFX/DVX 400.

Frame guards would be pretty cool.

Hubs-I don't know if you make them or not.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Do you make subframes? Looking for a relatively cheap subframe...don't know if I want to spend $400-600 on one just because the stock aluminum one sucks.

And what about my idea for the 400ex thumb throttle cover? I need one that says YFZ on it, haha. Hubs would also be nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts