YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for recommendations for my 2021 SE. I am searching for an exhaust that is on the quiet side. I ride some places that have noise restrictions. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am looking for recommendations for my 2021 SE. I am searching for an exhaust that is on the quiet side. I ride some places that have noise restrictions. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Fmf is know to be one of the more quiet high performance pipes. Stay away from dasa monster or rossier there high flow and loud.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Do you know if all of the FMF's are on the quiet side or a certain one more quiet?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Will do, Thank you!
The fmf q4 is supposed to be there quiet exhaust I run the fmf 4.1 and it's not crazy loud but could be over the limit they say it's 98ish decibel if you get fmf 4.1 it should come with a quiet core that makes it 94 decibels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fmf q4 is supposed to be there quiet exhaust I run the fmf 4.1 and it's not crazy loud but could be over the limit they say it's 98ish decibel if you get fmf 4.1 it should come with a quiet core that makes it 94 decibels.
Thank you ilikebike. I am on fmf's website reading about their differences now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts