YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting everyones jetting, what works, brief describe? I know this vaires a great deal the 39 mm Kehien carbs. Another question. What is the JD jetting about?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Here is all the info ull need......

LINK<-- click that

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used the JD kit, it was dead on for my set up, blue needle. The needle is supose to be richer than the YZ needle. I have tried the yz needle and the GTYR come to find out they were the same needle. With the GYTR needle mine worked better with a 48 pilot. JD saved me time in dialing it in. Dyno does not have it correct (what a joke), neither does the paper work for the GYRT. The engineers at Dyno need to be drug tested, or got the paper work confused or something. This is fact on my setup.
I tested the gyrt or yz needle the would run good 3-5 clip postion, an any jet from 160-170 (i did not have any higher than the 170). But I had to use 48 pilot with this needle.
I calibrated all the needles to the ten thousands, of every spec of the needle, and the tapers, just for my own knowledge. I have the papaerwork somewhere. If any one wants to know the specs. I will post them when I find the paper work, or remeasure them. The blue was much different than the rest, but it runs the best for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts