YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently just have a gytr slip on exhaust for my 07 yfz450 and am finally gonna spend the money on a full Dasa. Two questions.

1. Does the Dasa come with a pre installed spark arrestor? Or is that a separate piece you have to buy?

2. I know this is asked all the time but where is the cheapest place to buy a Dasa? The cheapest i have found was $495.03 on Ebay.

Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
When I order my dasa it came with a spark arrestor but it was not installed. The shorty is louder and makes more power. How much I don't know. The sound of both is awesome though. You can't go wrong with either

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tqsatv.com sells the dasa for $450. you can choose different colors for the can and sticker too

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
I currently just have a gytr slip on exhaust for my 07 yfz450 and am finally gonna spend the money on a full Dasa. Two questions.

1. Does the Dasa come with a pre installed spark arrestor? Or is that a separate piece you have to buy?

Spark Arrestor Is Included

2. I know this is asked all the time but where is the cheapest place to buy a Dasa? The cheapest i have found was $495.03 on Ebay.

We try our best to have low prices on everything we sell if your still needing a DASA exhaust contact us by phone 270-774-1982.

Thanks!
X2^^^ and kbmotorsports has pretty good deals on DASA systems usually

Thanks you.

The "Shorty" version is a louder, marginal HP gain, and increases throttle response. I recommend the standard DASA classic if you ride in sound sensitive areas.

KB Motorsports
270-774-1982

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.