YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know the law passed in Franklin County,my buddy went and got insurance on his 450 and his scrambler for $82 a year,took his proof of insurance to the courthouse and they gave him a sticker for each quad, and he didn't even have to pay the state or county for the stickers! lol,seems pretty easy to do, and cheaper than I imagined it would be.....I'm wondering if any other counties in Indiana passed this?

·
Registered
456 Posts
As many of you know the law passed in Franklin County,my buddy went and got insurance on his 450 and his scrambler for $82 a year,took his proof of insurance to the courthouse and they gave him a sticker for each quad, and he didn't even have to pay the state or county for the stickers! lol,seems pretty easy to do, and cheaper than I imagined it would be.....I'm wondering if any other counties in Indiana passed this?
This is awesome, I wish Ohio was like this, I don't know why not I'd say forget getting a motorcycle since I already have a yfz 8)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's pretty nice when you pass a cop on the road with your 450 and he can't do a thing lol :clap

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had mine registered since 2011 down here in Lawrence Co, You can only be on county roads. They don't like when you ride through the middle of town to get to some good riding . lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts