YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I finally got the carbon fiber hood. I'm not sure how to post pics. If someone will email on how to post, I will let you guys see it. If not I can email you some pics.
[email protected]

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by OCBC@Dec 17 2003, 04:25 AM
YIKES! Sorry, dont care for it.
:stupid i like the Fibe Ind. ones...... :rock

·
Registered
304 Posts
damn if i wanted an ugly quad i could just go buy a trx. why would someone install one of those on their nice looking yfz? :uhoh

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
yeah...its not workin for me either...well at least not on the blue one :disgust Maybe the white one will make it look better :lol :lol
but then again...maybe not :|

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Can someone please explain to me the point in adding that to your quad making it weigh more and making it Fugly as hell?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Dec 17 2003, 10:03 AM
Can someone please explain to me the point in adding that to your quad making it weigh more and making it Fugly as hell?
YOu have no taste pahrump :lol

i want my whole quad like that. :blah

kidding aside. i think it does'nt look good by itself. The little "aluminum window" looks wierd. makes the thing look like a mask from some cheap Sci Fi movie. Attack of the carbon matrix freaks!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Maybe all carbon fiber...

But not with that but ugly hump in the front, with the Terminator grill :wtf

·
Registered
983 Posts
all it needs is a little red light go from side to side. Can you say Ceylons.
Anywa, i liked the kfx400 with the carbon fiber look alike body. might look good on a yfz.

·
Registered
213 Posts
also i must add even though i am undecided on it till i see it in person it won't add weight do u know how light carbon fiber is i bet that piece is lighter that a piece of the plastic that big. Granted that little bit will make no diference and didnt u know that, that scoop adds 25 degrees of cooling

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by PRNSTAR1969@Dec 17 2003, 04:53 PM
also i must add even though i am undecided on it till i see it in person it won't add weight
So you are saying that it weighs nothing?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by PRNSTAR1969@Dec 17 2003, 04:53 PM
that scoop adds 25 degrees of cooling
Ok so the air flows through the stock plastic?

My fan never comes on as it is so I don't think extra cooling is necessary.

Maybe you should look into that radiator that adds 5Hp cause it makes the bike run cooler and of course it weighs nothing at all

·
Registered
676 Posts
Man that hood is @ss looking. Wish they would of made it a 250R style which is possible. I hada 400ex quadtech hood at the shop and get it on the YFZ and it was possible to mount,the only thing was is it was longer by the bars where it mounts up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts