YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new quad tech HUMP seat cover , mine is torn on the corners and the foam is starting to come out and I'm not going to F up a $300.00 seat. Quad tech has new ones for $170 when they sell whole hump seats for $305, but I figured I would check on here for a deal first... thanks

Also need front brake line clamps for first gen LSR dc_4 A-arms, not sure on the size though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i got my seat from DFR i think i paid around 140 and i completly customized it, i picked what color thread what type of material and how i wanted the foam i chose the hump, and sam is super friendly and can help you with anything

or if you don't really mind customizing it its cheaper

its still getting made but when i get it i'll send you a picture when i get it all put on

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (garrettyfz450 @ Feb 27 2009, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752007
i got my seat from DFR i think i paid around 140 and i completly customized it, i picked what color thread what type of material and how i wanted the foam i chose the hump, and sam is super friendly and can help you with anything

or if you don't really mind customizing it its cheaper

its still getting made but when i get it i'll send you a picture when i get it all put on[/b]
Sounds good, keep my undated.

·
Registered
933 Posts
updated*

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ive got a quad seat with hump red blk silver 225 sent fort the whole seat only a year old bought it last summer. so it not really a year
pm me and i'll send you a pic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts