YFZ Central banner

Quad Hid Kits $$$$$$$ Good Deal

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Bowtie 
#1 ·
- price suzuki ltr450/ $165.00 for single low beam hid kit Or you send me your headlight and sent it back for $145.00

- price yahama yfz 450 $180.00 for low/ high Beam hid kit

- price honda trz450r/er/400ex $180.00 for low/ high beam hid kit

- price yahama raptor250/350/600/660/700 $180.00 for low and high beam hid kit

- price kawaski kfx450r $180.00 for low and high beam hid kit

- price suzuki Z400/KFX400/DVX400 $180.00 low/ high beam HID kit

or give me the best price offer

if your have any question! please please text message us or email us . i are deaf. we cannot talk on the phone...

email me pivovaroffjonathan08@gmail.com or text me 805 714 9196

#7 ·
QUOTE (caddyman @ Feb 11 2009, 01:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745106
Hate to burst this guys bubble, but do a search on E Bay guys.........Cheaper there.
And this guy has got 5 posts?????? Yeah, not buying from him.....sorry, I'll get my kit from E Bay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-YFZ4...sQ5fAccessories[/b]
he's absolutely right. you can get the slim ballast kits for much cheaper on ebay. heard nothing but good things about them too so thats the way i would go.

#9 ·
that hids kit cheaper ebay but just warning u if insatll hid for yahama only need bigger stator so up to ya it cost 150 dollar so but suzuki 450 dont need stator for hid kit let ya know being honest okay i have friend too need bigger stator if ya need www let me know okay

#12 ·
heres the specs from an ebay slim ballast kit

Certification: E-Mark and ISO9001
Power Consumption: 35 watts
Voltage: 85 +/- 17V
Luminous Flux: 3200
Ballast Construction: Internal Igniter
Input Voltage: 9V-16V
Working Current (steady state): 3.5A nom
Ignition Voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
Lamp Frequency: 450Hz

it works off of 9-16 volts of input power which the stock stators can handle. what modifications are you talking about? ive seen people use this kits and simply take out their stock halogen bulbs and stick the HID's right in no problem. just gotta find a place to mount the ballasts which shouldnt be to much of a problem with the slims.

#14 ·
Im new here... but im not new to HID's

i have installed them on every toy and car i have owned. even back when kits where $$700+.

I have even put them on my sisters Geely 50cc Scooter.... now tell me that needs a stator upgrade!

The stock stator on my YFZ runs my HID's and the aux Piaa Baja HID's all at the same time just fine... no miss fires on the ingnition of the HID's at all.

I have purchased numerous kits from ebay all with very differing levels of craftsmanship.

You do get what you pay for... if its a $70 kit... its most likely from China and very cheaply made. Noted as water proof and "vibration" proof you may see a solid season of riding with them. But I have been on the same kit in my YFZ for 2 yrs now no porblems.

been through hard riding like mud / down poors / extreme heat / even salt flat mud.

And to top it... its a Ebay kit that i purchased for 140 bones i think.

Honestly i think the guy is here to make a buck.. but your over priced man. And be sure to notate the correct facts prior to making an argument on a site full of "Experts"

my 2 cents worth of info

#16 ·
Everything I have read says that the hids go beyond what the stator can handle and it won't charge your battery when they are on. I have also read that most kits wont run with out mounting an aftermarket switch and wiring because the hids need dc power and the YFZ lighting circuits are ac power.

I just want a kit that will be plug an play, no extra switches, I want it to replace the stock bulbs and run from the stock switch and not kill my battery, I don't care that I will have to mount the ballasts somewhere. Does a kit like this exist?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.