YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up....guess what...tonight me and my friend went to the shop with my dad to look at the yfz....by the way the things nasty.....very small compared to most 400s....anyways....we got there and asked the guy how much we could probably get for my 2003 250ex (i kno pathetic) but he said around 3gs....and he told us that if we are serious about it we should buy within a month cause they only have three in stock....so my dad was like ok time to fin a buyer...so it sounds like ill have my new yfz within a month...im stoked....just thought id get all this excitement off my mind...peace-chris

·
Registered
983 Posts
Dude, they will not be able to wipe the grin of your face when you get your YFZ.
btw what color are you getting?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
dude take the 3g's from the dealer! my 2003 300ex in mint shape went for 3000 trading it in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
before i got there i was thinkin of gettin blue but in person white looks too nice!..... :rock

·
Registered
165 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Aug 19 2003, 05:47 PM
blue is faster :lol
Why do you say that? Blue also looks shitty after a few rides. :lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what would u guys prefer white or blue..what are the downsides and everything to eachcolor...i heard the powdercoat on the white chips...any info like that would be great and everyones preference would be good too

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by chrisc@Aug 20 2003, 03:59 PM
what would u guys prefer white or blue..what are the downsides and everything to eachcolor...i heard the powdercoat on the white chips...any info like that would be great and everyones preference would be good too
i actually heard that teh frames were not powdercoated, but rather painted and clearcoated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts