YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So I just got my PRP skid plate.
This is a excellent piece.
Very very clean lines and awesome mounts. Thick too. Thicker than my current one.
Nice machined recesses that will tuck the plate to the frame. Plenty to keep it tight and no chance of it getting snagged.
Rubber pads that won't let it vibrate against the frame. The oil drain cuts are beveled so it doesn't run all over the plate when you change the oil.
The belly is smooth with huge recessed washers that self center and hold in place.
The front is rolled over to prevent snags and tucks behind the bumper. The adjustable mounts up front make sure it fits all bumpers.

Best part all made here in the US.
Contact Matt Poeschl Peak Racing Products

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
"Common Man ! "

Put some pics up man. Common man !! What color u got?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Is it the same material as some of the white plastic chain guides that come in the aluminum swing arms?

·
Super Moderator
3,994 Posts
Shee if you want me to grab some of your pics I can post them in for you? You have an IMGUR account? I'll try and have someone troubleshoot this for you. Shee's plate is made from 3/8" HDPE. The zinc hardware is in the pictures and he has a stainless hardware kit being shipped to him today! The aluminum is raw which allow you to easily polish using 1000 grit wet sandpaper and Mothers Mag and Wheel Polish. If you don't like the flash you can take some super fine #0000 steel wool and WD40 to the edge and give it a brushed look or have it glass bead blasted. You can order from Peak Racing Products or DirtFiend Graphics custom sill stickers.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Shee if you want me to grab some of your pics I can post them in for you? You have an IMGUR account? I'll try and have someone troubleshoot this for you. Shee's plate is made from 3/8" HDPE. The zinc hardware is in the pictures and he has a stainless hardware kit being shipped to him today! The aluminum is raw which allow you to easily polish using 1000 grit wet sandpaper and Mothers Mag and Wheel Polish. If you don't like the flash you can take some super fine #0000 steel wool and WD40 to the edge and give it a brushed look or have it glass bead blasted. You can order from Peak Racing Products or DirtFiend Graphics custom sill stickers.

Beautiful job on the skid, might have to save up for one of these. Can't wait for my Peak Racing breather box. Matt is taking over the game, this guy got a 3D printer started going hard and never looked back lmao... lots of great innovative products and also you can find Peak Racing parts on KBmotorsports website, that's a two for one, support two guys who support the forum and get a great product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Post em!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Anyone wana buy an aluminum GYTR frame skid in very good condition?

·
Registered
146 Posts
My Peak Racing skid plate w/ SST hardware came in today... looks very well thought out. If you are interested in a solid, quality, made in the USA skid plate absolutely check them out! I’ll get some pics uploaded once I get it installed, hopefully this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I got my hopes up for a PRP swing arm skid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts