YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST GOT IT TODAY :D BRAND NEW OTD 6500 IN MONTANA AND I LOVE IT I WOULD POST PICS BUT ALL OF YALL KNOW WHAT A BLUE YFZ LOOKS LIKE STOCK BY NOW :) IM GOING TO RIDE SATURDAY AND TAKE SOME PICS THEN AND ILL POST THEM, MAYBE IT WILL LOOK NICE WITH THE MOUNTAINS IN THE BACK GROUND :yfz

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also forgot who do i pay to post pics and how do i pay them ???

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by CK'sYFZ450@Feb 12 2004, 04:56 PM
i also forgot who do i pay to post pics and how do i pay them ???
you pay the boss by paypal i think

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CK'sYFZ450@Feb 12 2004, 05:44 PM
I JUST GOT IT TODAY :D BRAND NEW OTD 6500 IN MONTANA AND I LOVE IT I WOULD POST PICS BUT ALL OF YALL KNOW WHAT A BLUE YFZ LOOKS LIKE STOCK BY NOW :) IM GOING TO RIDE SATURDAY AND TAKE SOME PICS THEN AND ILL POST THEM, MAYBE IT WILL LOOK NICE WITH THE MOUNTAINS IN THE BACK GROUND :yfz
u must be scared to show pics cuz u were w/ a white/red one and :red ........ :lol , but glad u like it an and ride hard!!!! :rock

·
Registered
827 Posts
congrats and dont let the red and white boys tell you they are faster. they know who's boss.

6500 OTD....no one must want them in montana. i paid 7200 OTD for mine.

either way, glad you didnt waste your money and got a white one.

ride or die.

·
Registered
253 Posts
congrads on your new beast. That's how I refer to my blue one. Hmmm...

...I wonder what you'd call a white one...

...I know...

SLOWER :rock :rock :rock

·
Registered
122 Posts
Originally posted by Mustache Ride@Feb 12 2004, 07:56 PM
congrats and dont let the red and white boys tell you they are faster. they know who's boss.

ride or die.
you payed as much as u could for the yfz u got a bad deal....I got mine 4 $6400 OTD but we dealed good and we bought 3 4-wheelers from them these were our fifth 4-wheelers

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im going riding for the first time on it tommorow im off this weekend so i finally got a chance and im going with some other guys on quads and dirtbikes of every kind and company, i think blue is faster too :) and i will take pics not scared to show them :) just dont know how to post them yet :yfz

·
Registered
52 Posts
enjoy your new toy!! i know i do. im really happy with my BLUE one :blah

i guess i got a good deal i paid $6300, and all the other places i looked in utah were selling them for $7000+

monday ill be going to the salt flats and really open her up i cant wait! :D

G

·
Originally posted by miniman450+Feb 13 2004, 06:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miniman450 @ Feb 13 2004, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mustache Ride@Feb 12 2004, 07:56 PM

ride or die.
you payed as much as u could for the yfz u got a bad deal....I got mine 4 $6400 OTD but we dealed good and we bought 3 4-wheelers from them these were our fifth 4-wheelers [/b][/quote]
Clay he probably got it when it first came out!

PLUS!

DIFFERENT STATES HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES!
SOME STATES ARE MORE EXPENSIVE!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts