YFZ Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one yet? I would like to see it on the quad, i assume theyll be 1700-2100 like the dale and R but it sure is a sweet setup...

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i havnt seen it yet, ill be getting laeger, but not the pro trax.......... dnt gots the $$ for that....... but ill be getting Leager Long Travel/PEP ARC at $1900 :rock

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats different between ARC and ZPS?

Ive got a CR250 to sell along with my YFZs current suspension ( TCS and denton longtravel) before i can get this setup. But ive always liked it the best, even when i had the lobo 2 setup i jsut like the way the t pinn looks. If its over 1900 im not gonna do it unless i get some sponser help.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
the ARC's have adjustable rebound and compression and its the shcok the the pros run..... supposed to be the best on the market from what i hear...... and the pro trax arms only are gunna be like 1500 even if u get hookups..... so its gunna be a lil more than 1900 w/ shocks i think

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by trx400ex@Sep 30 2003, 03:00 AM
Oh, I meant 1900 for aarms only,,, yeah 1500 would be great...
oh ok..... :lol 1500 would be nice for pro trax...... lol.......... im just gettin the stand laeger long travels for 800 :rock .................. wat shocks are you looking at getting and how much are you paying? i know where you can get PEP ARC's pretty cheap..... if ur interested....... PM me or sumthin...... and ill let you know

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Arent those like 1600 for a front set only?

I was just going to get front and rear PEP ZPS, cant beat 1800 front and rear.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:O :O :O :O :O that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much is it??????/ i get a 20% discount from my sponsor :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by trx400ex@Oct 1 2003, 12:30 PM
The front end (aarms only no shocks) is 2100$ i beleive
:disgust :bawl No pro trax for me

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by trx400ex@Oct 1 2003, 09:13 PM
They are $2118.00 from baldwinn i just found out. It is awful expensive...
:bawl I guess I'll just stick with the std. Long Travel set-up....... man that pro trax would be nice though..... wish i wasn't too young to drive so i could get a job :angry

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got a yfz today... i had orignally ordered the laeger/pep front end for my Z but i called em today and tol them jus to make the setup for a yfz.It cost me about 2k with chrome aarms and pep arc shocks from TOM MILLER MOTORSPORTS.
ill let u guys know an update whe i get em in. :woo

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by tc-450@Oct 2 2003, 02:48 AM
I got a yfz today... i had orignally ordered the laeger/pep front end for my Z but i called em today and tol them jus to make the setup for a yfz.It cost me about 2k with chrome aarms and pep arc shocks from TOM MILLER MOTORSPORTS.
ill let u guys know an update whe i get em in. :woo
WASSUP JARRET!!!!!!!!!!! this is my friend jarret guys.... were racin buddies....... were gunna have the same exact YFZ :rock

·
Registered
21 Posts
So the kit from Baldwin comes with everything needed for $2118.00, other than the shocks?

The kit looks to be very good, but I am new to all this and want to know what makes this one better than standard arms. What type shocks would need to be run with this setup and would the stock ones work at all, or do 19" shocks or something close have to be used when the front end kit is installed?

Thanks for filling me in.

;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
What shocks would be recommended for use with the this front end kit, in order to get the most out of the front end?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by Bdubb@Oct 17 2003, 07:36 PM
What shocks would be recommended for use with the this front end kit, in order to get the most out of the front end?
axis triple rate lt's or pep lt's or motowoz lt's. its really your pick. either of those 3 shocks is top notch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts