YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live at sea level installed gytr headpipe, exhaust can. Also gytr air box flange and gytr k&n filter, have gytr jet kit. Plan on preforming cam mod also while jeting do i need larger main jet, comes w/165 current temp 30-50'F. Maybe a 170? jet kit comes w/ new needle what clip position would work with new needle (is that from the top clip pos), do alot of on road riding(toped out riding). I seem to understand a 45 pilot will be ok? What about the air/fuel screw? location? Does turning it in make it rich or lean? Any help would be much appreciated. Hope I dont sound like too much of a rookie. Sorry So Long. THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Good link there buddy, that's Daddog's site.

·
Registered
96 Posts
blockmaster i have the same mods and also ride at sea level and slightly higher. 45 pilot seems to work fine my fuel screw is out 2 1/2 turns but to be honest i haven't tried any other adjustment (because it runs fine) i started with the gytr needle with the clip in the 4th position (i haven't tried the 3rd-again because it runs fine) and i currently am using a 185 main. it may be jetted a little rich but it runs cleanly and i am tempted to do the cam mod this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts