YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
itd look better w/ alum rims so send me them hipers :blah :lol j/j man.... them hipers go w/ them grpahics awsum!!!!!!!! :rock

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey man this might be a silly question but what kind of a arms are you running? And how much did they cost? :rock And how does the pipe perform?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by TAZ1@Feb 4 2004, 10:08 PM
Hey man this might be a silly question but what kind of a arms are you running? And how much did they cost? :rock And how does the pipe perform?
most likely viper because it is a viper/legacy yfz450

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, they are +3 Viper long travels. They cost $750. I couldn't tell you how the pipe performs, my sponsors gave me a huge discount on it when I bought the machine, so I already had it installed before I rode it. I've seen dyno charts that show it added 14hp total (full system, GYT-R jet kit, GYT-R air filter, and removed lid.) I wish I had ridden it before I put the pipe on there though.

·
Registered
381 Posts
yo brett, this is Andrew and I have decided to go with the yammi. I just think it will best suit me and I am hopin to get sponsored by Legacy also :lol :D .

Anyways nice ride and I cant wait to beat Dallas's 450r pooper :woo

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow it lookS A MILLION times better with the black rings.
Looking very good man.
Also does Legacy sell those graph kits for the blue?
And if so could you show me a pic of them?
Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
651 Posts
Very nice,great choice in switching to the black rings, it really sets off the graphics. How are you liking the axxis?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All of the things you see in the pics are what's done to it. ;)

I love the Axis, they soak things up way better than my Works do on the 400ex. I highly recommend these shocks, but yeah, they are a bit on the steep end of pricing.

·
Registered
122 Posts
does viper make standard travel +2's for 400ex's? im going to get the legacy graphics and possibly their a arms if they make them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts