YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O i will order a CF hood and graphics ASAP!!!!!!!! :eek

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I have pretty much every thing you can buy for this thing, what else would you guys think I could put on it
give me any and all ideas on what I might of missed please let me know and I will buy it I dont care what it is thanks
Adam Parks
Fibe Industries

·
Registered
88 Posts
Its got my vote for QOTM. One of the nicest yfzs i've seen by far.
Hey Adam, who did the gusseting on your frame?

·
Registered
741 Posts
damn son!! that quad is soooo nice great job!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
thats sick.......its definately got my vote for QOTM

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's def a nice quad with apparently almost everthing you can "buy",
you did a good job, don't get me wrong, but don't you think you
sound a bit silver spoonish to ask "let me know and I will buy it I dont care what it is"...?

extract some originalality out of yourself :uhoh

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh, and maybe get a sticker for it...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
what with that "thing" on the front end? it looks like a rezzy holder, but idk. nice yfz. definetly looks good, but i think you went a little overboard with the stickers. i love hte jb arms and swinger. how much were they?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Frist off I work hard on this quad and going to put it in quad of the year on exriders and see what happens, second it wouldnt be
like this if it wasnt for the names on those stickers!!! and saying that im am loaded is just stupid! most people that would say that
to me, in return i would say take your silver spoon and eat my a**, but im not saying that to you. every asspect of this quad came
out of my head, custom color, custom hood, custom seat, custom graphics, asv levers sfb racing cluch cover..... not to many people do that
to a quad.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
well it looks like your missing an oil tank, aluminum air box, and maybe a new radiator/grill and some more poweder coating to the motor....ECA did a good bit to their motor and it looks sweet. What is all in the motor?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts