YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting are two national pro edt quads a motocross'er and a cross country trail rider along with everything that the shop has filled with from are last few year's of racing, nothing wrong with them price's will be pretty much 1/2 price of new or less agian in most case's, We are located in up state ny and these quads are pretty well know for beating out some of the best honda's in the business i'm also going too be loading stuff on ebay under my name motoman132 same as here. calls or text too 585-615-0229 can get ya pics fast like that too.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
450 National venom motor - call
501 National venom motor -call
exhaust fmf/gytr/curtis sparks $150/$250
Ferocity race harness/w vortex x10 programed cdi with handle bar switch. $250
shedrum/walsh/r&d 44.xxmm FCR Carburators -400
fox/PEP/axis/ TCS front shocks $350/$700
Lonestar
front hud W/ wave rotors $150 set
rear hubs $100 set
+2 FF A-arms with steel braided lines spindles $275
-2 JB swing Arm with carrier ,and brakes $400
axle's lonestar & RPM dominator $150
585-615-0229

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ok Ive got a few messages about are venom motors and if we are changing it up. No we are not changing engine builders. We are how ever changing too 2 wheeled motocross bike's, alex won a championship on the 2 wheeler and wants too make a run at Loretta lynns for 2015 and with that said if I can keep john from venom on board it would be a blessing. New bikes are in and picking them up this weekend and that's the reason we are parting them out.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Where in NY are you? I'm in Gouverneur. Price on the gytr seat, billet oil tank, radiator, sparks exhaust? If your within a 3 hour drive I'll drive and save shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.