YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new YFZ. I went down and picked her up today and already did the break-in on it. I also have included a pic in here of what it looks like now with the headlights taken off and the pro-tapers and hand-guards. Hope you guys like it.
Isaac

P.S. Boss I can send you these pics if you need me to.

Isaac Jarrett
edgerat
Tumwater, WA
This is hands down the greatest quad ever built. On the first ride I knew that it was better than my full aftermarket 265 PV R.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bolted up a regular set of pro-taper mounts. I havent ridden it this way yet but sitting on it already gives me a much more comfortable feeling. I run CR High bend pro-tapers and just set them where they felt right for me. I think I will be adding a +1 stem still just because you really have the sensation of sitting above the quad and steering with your arms down low rather than having the bars out in front of you. Other than that one little adjustement I think the ergos are perfect.
isaac

G

·
0 Posts
I NEED YOUR QUAD MAN!!!!!!!!! :lol Very nice. Hopefully, I'll have mine soon.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
so do regular bar risers work in that steering stem? I'm thinking about getting some 1" risers and some tag CR-high bars for it when the bike comes in. (I hate stock handle bars)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the ones that I used had a little half moon tit on the bottom of the clamps that fit right into the stem where the stock bars sat.
Isaac

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Then regular ones should work, because they make them to sit in the existing bar mounts and give you a rise while abling you to run 1-1/8 oversized bars. I'll be ordering mine asap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts