YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pro armor pro peg nerfs and the mounts keep coming loose so I was wanting to pro peg my frame, but I'm not in love with the nerfs by any means, and was wondering if I do this will other brands of nerfs also fit if I decide to switch down the road?

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
what is coming loose?? if it is the bolts, you cant blame the nerfs, it is either stripped threads on the frame, bolts, or your not using locktite....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using loctite, and thats not why I dont like the nerfs, but my question is if all the pro peg nerfs mount the same.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
I don't think they are all the same. I know the guy that put the pro peg on my frame wanted me to bring him the nerfs I would be running so he'd know where to put the front tube before he welded it. I've got a friend that didn't even put a front tube on his. He just put the rear section (the part your feet will be on) of a pro peg on his frame. He said that way, he could change to different brand nerf bars if he wanted to on down the line. He just put the rear section of the nerfs on the pro peg tube on his frame, and bolted the front of the nerfs up like normal.

I have the front and rear tubes on my frame, and I LOVE it. No more rattling or moving nerf bars for me, it's like standing on concrete now. :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts