YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help guys, I bought my kill switch today and all the directions say to do is hook one wire to the positive wire on the coil and ground the other, this would be no problem except how do I find out where the positive wire on the coil is???

I'm sure this is an easy task, and I know some of you have installed a kill switch so help me out please.... :lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by RESCUE YFZ@Dec 31 2003, 03:08 PM
I need your help guys, I bought my kill switch today and all the directions say to do is hook one wire to the positive wire on the coil and ground the other, this would be no problem except how do I find out where the positive  wire on the coil is???

I'm sure this is an easy task, and I know some of you have installed a kill switch so help me out please.... :lol
Hey I just hooked mine up. What you need to do is find the all white wire that goes into the brain box(there are two white wires, one has a black stripe and one doesn't, the one that doesn't may have gray dots on it) splice into the white wire and then grond your remaining wire and your good to go

I hope you can understand my chatter... good luck, Todd

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by BIG N BLUE+Jan 1 2004, 12:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIG N BLUE @ Jan 1 2004, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RESCUE YFZ@Dec 31 2003, 03:08 PM
I need your help guys, I bought my kill switch today and all the directions say to do is hook one wire to the positive wire on the coil and ground the other, this would be no problem except how do I find out where the positive  wire on the coil is???

Hey I just hooked mine up. What you need to do is find the all white wire that goes into the brain box(there are two white wires, one has a black stripe and one doesn't, the one that doesn't may have gray dots on it) splice into the white wire and then grond your remaining wire and your good to go

I hope you can understand my chatter... good luck, Todd [/b][/quote]
:stupid

·
Registered
625 Posts
Bear in mind this setup does not work with the vortex cdi.
We are still trying to work it out. :angry

Geoff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts