YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my new Ti-4 on today. The fit was perfect, and it looks better than any i have seen. As for performance i felt that it really didnt make much diff on bottom but quite a bit on mid and a little more on top. Noise is very loud. left jetting stock for now will get a kit when more money comes. Also silencer was $404.00

·
Registered
528 Posts
Maybe thats why you didn't feel that much more power(STOCK JETTING!)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jetting provides the biggest gains down low. Definitely jet that bad boy and you'll probably pick up 4-5HP in the low end. If you cannot afford a full jet kit right now, just a larger pilot and main would help a ton. Get a 170 main and 45 pilot, then drop your clip on the stock needle way down to around the 5th position. That will cost you under $10 and keep the motor happy. Changing the pilot and mains are extremely easy too. Getting to the needle takes a little more work, but it's still simple.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks for the tips. i will pic up jet s and give a new update

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am going to try to get the 170 ,45, and yz needle in 4h clip i live 670 above sea level with this pipe and air lid off will every thing be close what about air screw? and how do i know if it is to rich or lean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts