YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently picked up this set of plastics from ECATC for a song.
I know people have been wondering what Blue with the red frame would look like so here ya go.......

its nice to have fenders in the garbage I ride sometimes ;)
"NOTE White plastics in background" :lol

:yfz

·
Registered
834 Posts
Great color combo.

So now the question comes to mind....How much power did you loose with the color change :lol

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
those plastics have some history on them. arent they john natalie's? kinda beat up, but theyre practics plastics. so its fine :lol . where you from anyway?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
looks [email protected]$$ IMO :rock ..... im wondering too how much power u lost tho :what

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Dec 30 2003, 01:25 PM
those plastics have some history on them. arent they john natalie's? kinda beat up, but theyre practics plastics. so its fine :lol . where you from anyway?
yeah Tainted You are right.
I bought them from the guys at ECATV for cheap money, figured the white plastics were starting to get beat from all the trail riding ive been doing so they worked out perfect.
Im from Ma. but ride in CT., MA.,NH., Me., and VT. ok well most of New England :D
Ill be racing Jolly Rodgers, and Southwick this year also Wooowhooooo
I've talked with you(if you use that name) over at bansheeHQ before my SN over there is SheeDawg SUP!

:yfz

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks hella sick man :lol I also see that you carbon fibered your shock rezzies too... At one of the last races this year someone actually asked me if doing that hurt the performance because they are black now compared to silver. wow...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
hey man-i havent been to banshee hq in over a year now. does jolly rogers have a site? i know damn near all the neatv races are either at southwick or jr's. it would be cool to race most of the season next year. only 15-got another year before im legal, ama legal anyway :blah

1 - 12 of 12 Posts