YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Most people prefer to spend the extra for a Vortex. It seems some people have trouble tuning with the PCV, and some are able to make it work.

PCV is a bandaid, Vortex heals the wound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most people prefer to spend the extra for a Vortex. It seems some people have trouble tuning with the PCV, and some are able to make it work.

PCV is a bandaid, Vortex heals the wound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
were do i find this Vortex and can i tune it like the pcv

·
Registered
211 Posts
were do i find this Vortex and can i tune it like the pcv
you can get the vortex many different places online I think there is a few dealers on this site you can find, I just got mine in the mail yesterday! but to answer your ? I ran both PC.V on my MX and my XC quad I never had issue with them.Tthey don't take the bog away but it wasn't a big deal, I've had the power commander on my XC quad for a few years and its served its purpose, I bought a new vortex for the XC because my buddies R has been acting up (nomaintence.com schedule ha ha) and it gave me a reason to buy a new vortex to swap into his to see if it ran better cause I swapped all other parts to see if it would clear up it falling on its face. Everyone is gonna tell your vortex is the only way to go.. I agree but if money is tight holiday and what not PC.V will serve you years of what its made to do! I will be putting mine on shortly if your still looking I could sell you my take off PC.V I think I still have the box and CD at my moms house! but its all up to you my man they will both work but in the long run and your gonna be going higher HP build (IDK what your running now or year or what not) you'll eventually need vortex!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts