YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody do air brushing, or have a graphics kit that wont come off with a power washer??I know its dumb, i did the same damn thing to my banshee!!
Perhaps just air brushing AROUND the corners of the graphics???

Any suggestions would be great,,and yes i know it was dumb to power wash the rear fender graphics,,LOL
JEFF

·
Registered
836 Posts
Go to a parts store-buy the clear paint that's made for plastics' and mouldings. If that doesn't work........................

Don't use the pressure washer anymore. :lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
I do actually know a guy down the street from me that can airbrush on the quad, has done it before and has asked me if I wanted him to do it for me. He is really good, and I have seen his work on Harley's, trucks, etc. I am in Gilbert, AZ though, pm me if you want his name/number 8) .

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by roostinyfz@Jan 5 2004, 09:05 PM
I do actually know a guy down the street from me that can airbrush on the quad, has done it before and has asked me if I wanted him to do it for me. He is really good, and I have seen his work on Harley's, trucks, etc. I am in Gilbert, AZ though, pm me if you want his name/number 8) .
go for the airbrush

C

·
0 Posts
Airbrush might wear off by your nees rubin againts the grapics and a the dirt chippin it off

jus my 02

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
you can pressure wash with stickers on. I did it one time and thats all it took. Put the nozzle close to the sticker and when you wash go with the sticker and never face the water towards the sticker from the 'outside' 'in'

does that make sense? :what

·
Registered
114 Posts
i always pressure wash my quad, i just set it on fan spray kinda so its not hard on the plastics but it gets the dirt of... it may not get it all off but it does a good enough job where i can go back over with a rag if i have to....

prolly gonna have to wash it within the next few days, i went mud riding today it was awesome!..... hydroplaned the quad for about 8 feet over 1-2 feet of water was really awesome

·
Registered
28 Posts
if your blowing graphics off. why would paint be the solution :nono . you need to buy a graphics kit that is made outta 10mil vinyl. because the paint will scratch off the plastic sooner or later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts