YFZ Central banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:O Has anyone tried the new power now product that straightens the air as it enters the engine? I've seen it in the mags. But don't know if its worth the $ 100.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Somebody posted about it and said it is smoother on the bottom half of the throttle, but for a hundred dollars it better be more than a little smoother IMO.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Guys I have it, and it's like this, if you took it off my bike when I wasn't looking, I would never know.
Then again and not meaning to confuse you, I have heard some people really like it.

The theory of it sounds good, but you should know that some theory's are not worth the paper they are written on.

Geoff.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm running one as well, and i really can't tell much of a difference if any. maybe my jetting's not perfect enough to tell, but i could have used the 100 bucks elsewhere.

·
Registered
362 Posts
the point of having a forum is to have topics... if everyone listened to u that it would just be a archive and would be gay... i say post what ever :rock

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
The link DOES work try again.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jan 14 2004, 07:56 AM
The link DOES work try again.
DOES not,

maybe you could tidy up your own backyard before you disparage others.

Geoff.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Uhh yes fellas it does work why don't you click on it before ust agreeing with everyone else, Geoff.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Don't you think when three separate people tell you it doesn't work there may be a problem.

To suggest that we simply echoed the first author without checking only reveals your ignorance.

Your role does or should include helping out members, not going out of your way to disparage or ridicule them.

Geoff.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Works for me Pahrump. I got your back!!!!!!!!! :evilgrin I did a search for Australian Wootholes but nothing came up. Can anyone help me out. I think the search function doesn't work. I know I saw one within these forums somewhere. :rock Pahrump has no affiliation with me nor does he agree with the reply's that I post. I'm I banned yet?

·
Registered
126 Posts
James Dean over at JD Jets says it works for low end only, but then again that's what it was designed for. So I'll take the word of an engineer with his own chassis dyno over anyone.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Why don't you try clicking on it Geoff?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by raygun@Jan 26 2004, 08:33 AM
James Dean over at JD Jets says it works for low end only, but then again that's what it was designed for. So I'll take the word of an engineer with his own chassis dyno over anyone.
Good point but it still isn't worth $100.00 :sucks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
PAHs link works for me

·
Registered
625 Posts
It does work now .

It didn't for ten days.

But of course you were right all along and we were just making up a storey.

Geoff.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I know that I am not supposed to do this but Geoff you have got to be the rudest member here.

You and I did not get off to a good start and part of it was because of the cam mod thing. You did not do yours and I think that its very easy to do, and everyone should learn.

Well from now on just keep your smart ass comments to yourself and everything will be ok.

Cool...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.