YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I am anxious to see what kind of throttle response you get out of the power now setup. For you people that do not know what power now is it is a sort of carburator mod that allows that makes the flow of air and fuel move less turbulent through the system. If anyone has a review of the product please tell me.Or could someone get the dang thing?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have it and it and there is no noticable difference, but I like the theory behind it or is it just a sales pitch.

Geoff.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Originally posted by Aussiequadrider@Nov 6 2003, 03:12 AM
I have it and it and there is no noticable difference, but I like the theory behind it or is it just a sales pitch.

Geoff.
dang that was next on my list...better make a new X-Mass list for santa....

·
Registered
256 Posts
hey sick....forget the powernow widget.... and get that toothless china girl to ride in your hummer. :lol or some arrangement of words to that effect.

Man, that lil video thing is wack, but I cannot stop looking at :yfz it...

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I have the valve as well, and what I've noticed is that slight stumbles off idle, and 0-1/3 throttle is slightly smoother than normal. I have noticed an improvement, but a minimal one - I was hoping for something a little more. Nice mod, but I don't know if it was worth the $100. Everyone make up their own mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts