YFZ Central banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
ok thank you im on my phone right now so would that link work if i opened it on a computer

Yes but it's not a word doc so you will have to rename it a .pvm file and open it with the Dynojet program, then send it to your powercommander.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
if you pm me your email i could send it to you so that you dont have to convert it to a .pvm file, unless he sent it to you already.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey cleatus,
Could you please send me the map for my yfz450r? I have the dasa exhaust and air intake also. My email is [email protected]. Thanks cleatus!
Go to this post... http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/86-yfzr-x-powertrain/104569-power-commander-v-maps.html#post851318

Tnen download the file and rename it a .pvm file instead of the .doc file and you have it.

I would e mail it to you but I'm not going to be able to get on the Internet with my computer for a few days.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
You will have to go to folder options and check "show file extensions" then go to the .doc file and change it to a .pvm file.

Then hook your laptop up to your bike and load the file to prowler commander.

I would send it to you in pvm format but I don't have it on my phone.

I'm in GLAMIS and don't have any access to the Internet with my laptop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You will have to go to folder options and check "show file extensions" then go to the .doc file and change it to a .pvm file.

Then hook your laptop up to your bike and load the file to prowler commander.

I would send it to you in pvm format but I don't have it on my phone.

I'm in GLAMIS and don't have any access to the Internet with my laptop.
Yea it's not letting me change anything for some reason. Sorry to bother you so much. Maybe once you get back you could send that to my email.

·
Registered
388 Posts
If you want it done sooner. Open the word doc and then print it. Then open the power commander software and connect it to the power commander. Then put all the numbers in the boxes.

I'll email it when I get home.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That map would be fine, it may be a little rich.

I'm going to get on my computer and see if I can uploads my map for you. It's map made on a dyno for everything you have, but I have a DASA.

It will be slightly rich, but not too bad.

If I can't load it, I can email it to you. PM me your email address.
Can you send me the map please? [email protected] thank you so much!

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is great discussion. I have a 2010 R with Yosh slip on and GYTR air filter. I bought the PowerCommander V and it came fuel only, should I care or do I need ignition as well?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Honestly, you don't need the timing until you go high comp 14:1 or more.

If I were to do it all over again, I'd get the Vortex, it replaces the OEM computer, so you don't have any lag, from a computer controlling a computer.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Honestly, you don't need the timing until you go high comp 14:1 or more.

If I were to do it all over again, I'd get the Vortex, it replaces the OEM computer, so you don't have any lag, from a computer controlling a computer.

x2 on the Vortex. Way better unit than any piggy back set up (oem + controller).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I need help as well. I have a 2010 yfzr with Yosh slip on, GYTR adapter and air filter without air box lid and need a map. Or do you think the map on the power commander site for a full Yosh would work?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 YFZ450r FMF megabomb titanium header, fmf 4.1 RCT titanium exhaust, gytr adapter plate, gytr air filter and power commander V i need a good map for this setup if anyone happens to have one i would greatly appreciate it. the ones on the power commander site dont seem to be close enough.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello asapxgreg,
I have the same configuration as you, have you found a dynojet map please? I also have the autotune box to better adapt the map afterwards.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have a 2016 YFZ450r FMF megabomb titanium header, fmf 4.1 RCT titanium exhaust, gytr adapter plate, gytr air filter and power commander V i need a good map for this setup if anyone happens to have one i would greatly appreciate it. the ones on the power commander site dont seem to be close enough.
Ur prolly not gonna get one man no one really uses power commanders anymore but if anyone would know it would be nolifesigns he still has one and has some really good base maps

21 - 40 of 47 Posts