YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm installing a slip-on HMF Sport Series pipe, GYTR Air Filter, GYTR Adapter Plate, Outerwear Cover, and removing the Air Box Lid on a 2010 yfz 450x, does anybody have any maps or know where I could find maps for this for my Power Commander V?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm installing a slip-on HMF Sport Series pipe, GYTR Air Filter, GYTR Adapter Plate, Outerwear Cover, and removing the Air Box Lid on a 2010 yfz 450x, does anybody have any maps or know where I could find maps for this for my Power Commander V?

Go to dynojets website and you can download a bunch of maps, I'm sure they have one on there for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to dynojets website and you can download a bunch of maps, I'm sure they have one on there for you.
I checked there already and i cannot find a map for this, the closest one is for a Yoshimura full exhaust, GYTR air filter, GYTR air filter adapter, Airbox lid removed, thats all fine except for the full exhaust, i only have the slip on HMF.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That map would be fine, it may be a little rich.

I'm going to get on my computer and see if I can uploads my map for you. It's map made on a dyno for everything you have, but I have a DASA.

It will be slightly rich, but not too bad.

If I can't load it, I can email it to you. PM me your email address.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have uploaded the map I had made for my bike on the Dyno. You will have to rename the file from a .doc file to a .pvm file.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
alright, thanks alot, but how do i change the file name to a .pvm file?

You have to enable the view file extensions on your computer.

If you give me your email, I will just send it to you.

That may be easier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright thanks, and ill let you know how it works out, i ordered it last night so i need to wait for it to come in.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, not to hijack this tread, but I just got my new YFZ450X on Saturday, my GYTR slip on and PCV came today. The closest map to it I can find is Two Bros slip on. I do not want to remove my airbox lid due to the amount of dust where I ride. Would that map be to rich? (Yes I know there is a search bar and Maps on dynojets website :p) Or... If someone has a map like this, an email with it would be appreciated. [email protected]

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yes that map will work fine and no it won't be too rich. May be a little rich, but not too bad.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Your welcome. That's the benefit of having the notifications coming to my phone.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Doh... I finally got the "Power Commander V" out of the box today. Found out they ordered the wrong part :-( . Can you use Dynojets maps on a Dynatek? I recieved a Dynatek FI Controller instead of the Dynojet Power Commander V I ordered. Should I just do an exchange or are the maps interchangeable?

·
Registered
99 Posts
i have an r with dasa and velocity intake with lid off would anyone happen to have a map that would work for me ? sorry to hijack thread

1 - 20 of 47 Posts