YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we need a post will all the differnt kinds of graphics kits...so many to choose from...to bad plastic wasnt cheaper we could have a few sets :lol

Adapt Racing

East Coast ATV

GT Thunder

Alba Action

K&K ATV

Factory Yamaha Flames

Factory Yamaha Lightning

Factory Yamaha Racing

Legacy ATV

HMF Engineering

Skin Industries

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
im torn between stock, k&k, or adapt. most of those seem too busy. the simplicity of the stock appeals to me. that, and the fact i dont have a yfz yet, lol.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Does anyone have the factory racing graphics? I am undecided between those, the advent ones, and the skin ones. I would like to see the seat cover on the factory yamaha one.

·
Registered
479 Posts
very nice.... i like the first one the best...
i kinda like no stickers or few, but its a quad, so its all good. plus good protection too :rock

·
Registered
325 Posts
I like simple designs as well- I like the Yamaha Factory Racing set, but I ordered up a set of One Industry's offerings earlier this week. :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sweet post bunker. Now decision decisions, they all look good but flames just seem to go with the yfz. :lol

·
Registered
865 Posts
anyone have a pic of the skin on a white 450?

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
just a plain black one or like a whole graphics kit with a gripper?

·
Registered
362 Posts
either... most likely a plain black one or blue one, but i would like to know the graphic kits that come with gripper seats allso. thanks

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Get a GYTR one. They come with the tank, shroud, front scoop, and rear fender graphics, along with a black gripper type seat cover. $105 from your local yami dealer, or let me know if they can't get you one and ill see what I can do...

·
Registered
741 Posts
ooo man those HMF ones are sick...even tho im not gonna be runnin an HMF i might wanna get that lol

·
Registered
465 Posts

this is my mine. i can jump on either bandwagon. white or blue. :lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts