YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
ehh i got a a feeling mods are going to do something to this topic :mhihi: since the ole show off your toy section is for this reason. but anyways ill show mine

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Originally posted by yfz450rider13@Jan 16 2006, 07:30 PM
FAST_MAN58,  Do you mind if I ask where you bought your arms from and how much $$$?  That bike is awesome :clap: !!!!!
[snapback]358908[/snapback]​
hey, thanks man :mhihi: . i actually found the arms on eBay for $600. so i figured that was a good enough price :icon_biggrin: . they were used, but hardly and everything mechanical was in great condition. i also got the shocks used, so i guess you could call it a "budget" front end :mhihi: . it is by far the best improvment i have made so far.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by fast_man58@Jan 16 2006, 08:34 PM
hey, thanks man :mhihi: .  i actually found the arms on eBay for $600.  so i figured that was a good enough price :icon_biggrin: .  they were used, but hardly and everything mechanical was in great condition.  i also got the shocks used, so i guess you could call it a "budget" front end :mhihi: .  it is by far the best improvment i have made so far.
[snapback]358914[/snapback]​
I wish I was as savvy as you. I look all the time for a good set up, but I just can't find the right deal. I have to say excellent job to you.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
didn't i just make a topic like this a week ago :nono: oh well everyone can look at this topic to get ideas for there yfz instead of making 20 post and asking people for there color opinion

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
no offense man, but thats what this entire forum is for..... this is why we have a single section dedicated to showing off your quads

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Those are some awsome looking red yfz's. I am getting the idea to mine like that. Once I get my bike finished I will post some pic's. I dont know if this thread will still be active or not. It might be awile.

·
Registered
392 Posts

1 - 20 of 184 Posts