YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to see how many people here are from az, so please post here if you are and post what city and area your are located. thanks

i live in glendale in the 59 + tbird area.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Queen Creek Chandler Heights and Sossaman :rock

·
Registered
556 Posts
Originally posted by Crazie@Dec 9 2003, 04:09 PM
I'm in Sorry (Sierra) Vista. Stationed at Ft. Huachuca. It's about an hour SE of Tucson.
my parents live in Sierra Vista. My condolences. :D

Actually, we used to ride out on Charleston Rd. Not sure if you still can or not.

·
Registered
834 Posts
:sup

·
Registered
197 Posts
glendale/phoenix area. WESTSIDE
hey, start posting riding areas on here, im always looking for more, also maybe trackpreference
prefer speedworld
riding areas-jackrabit, 7st and deervalley, 339th ave hassayampa(drag races on some weekends), I10 and watson(good mountain trails and dirt hills,for trucks)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by 450bret350@Dec 15 2003, 04:23 PM
glendale/phoenix area. WESTSIDE
hey, start posting riding areas on here, im always looking for more, also maybe trackpreference
prefer speedworld
riding areas-jackrabit, 7st and deervalley, 339th ave hassayampa(drag races on some weekends), I10 and watson(good mountain trails and dirt hills,for trucks)
MOTOGRANDE is the best track...if they'll ever start letting quads back for night practice.

For all who don't know....we also have our own site www.goazriding.com it's got a forum and everything. Most of the AZ riders on this board (that I know) are over there also. It's a good place to get racing/riding info.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Higley, AZ
Ray and Higley

·
Registered
551 Posts
canadian transplant traded highly modified sleds [snowmobiles] for
quads....................... mesa,az power and mckellips

·
Registered
181 Posts
I live in the 83rd and T-bird area, just off of the 101. I just checked out the riding spot just off of I-10 & Jackrabbit rode. There is a few nice little table tops to jump. Heading to the dunes for New Years and the weekend after.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts