YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for atleast a front set of plastics, will consider buying a full set. My zip is 61537 for shipping purposes. Let me know your price! Thanks!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have orange Fullbore Race Cut with no battery box and trimmed for exhaust, $175 shipped to your door!

LMK Jon

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
there fricken chad weinens man! lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd love to man but I'm still running the battery. I'm old school as some say. Thanks anyways though!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really need only the front piece since all but 2 of the tabs are broken on mine. If you wouldn't mind parting with just the front send your pics to [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
606 Posts
your right, they ARE Wienens...i bought his quad a while back lol, how about if i throw in a steel battery box for and extra $15? then you have full plastics and a battery box....lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's tempting but I think I'll pass. Thanks anyways

·
Registered
3,780 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YFZER359.. You should buy them off him then haha.. You said you would :)

The color wouldn't match my bike that's why I passed. Still looking though guys.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Did you find front plastics? My brother in law is selling his ellis cut fenders, tabs are good on them, send him a pm, his name on here is rnd815 I am not sure if he'd sell em seperate bur it's worth a shot!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No I have not. I will send him a Pm thank you very much!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts