YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I live just south of Cleveland. I go riding at Elson Street Riding Park in Wanesburg most of the time. You can go to Bear Creek, Kobie Steel in Lorain, and many more places. Just go online and do a search. You can meet us on the weekends if u want. just PM me for the details.

G

·
I ride where Batterup rides. :lol

Elson
Bearcreek
Hatfield mcoy
Wellsville
Somewhere in Penn. (state park) not sure of the name
some others. (randoms)

I go ridin wit Batterup alot! so also pm me for details.

RAY

G

·
Hey outlaw i live in cleveland

Where do u liv and how much to ride at ur place.
where do u ride at
Do u ride at Kobi i think ive seen u there on a 400
do u where a outlaw jacket :what

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am not sure how far you live from the Cincinnati area but, I see lots riders from ohio at Haspin Acres. It is in Laurel Indiana it is about 40-45 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. It is a pretty big riding area I think it is over 500 acres. I haven't been there but, I live real close.

·
Registered
631 Posts
i do a lot of riding at honda hills, perry state forest, & wayne national forest.

andy

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am from near lima area i do mostly whatever kind of riding i can get a hold of. i took my 03 raptor to haspin acres and then a week later i traded it in to get new yfz450 cause i was so impressed. i ride with a couple of guys that have stock banshees and a raptor that has a yosh pipe on it. i haven't ran anything yet that i have my pipe on it. before i ran a raptor with a yosh it was neck to neck then he started to go away from me.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yo guys. I do not ride at kobi let alone heard of it. I use to have a tricked out 400ex but never had the Outlaw jacket to go with it,lol. Im cautious to letting people ride at my place as i have alot at stake when letting people i do not know ride. But how ever i got a leagal doucment that was sat down with my lawyer where all the main points are brought up to where if you broke ur neck you can not come back on me :lol .

My track is not for beginners. I have 50' step up, 2 60' doubles,rythm sections,and just pittley stuff. This summer my track is going bigger with more dirt haulded in and some BobCat tractor time. I do not suggest my track for the average Joe. Rippinitup7 rode there all summer and still did not clear everything.

My track probly is rated a B type riding skill. Im a MX guy mainly but ill be going to haspen,wayne,and possibly Hatfield McCoy to do some trail riding with some buddies this year. I race MRA,CRA,Pro-source Indoor and im gonna do some district 12 and 14 this year and AMA. Ill be also going to Hang Time MX. So shoot me a email or PM if you are ever out my way in Toledo

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey, my friends and I are looking for somewhere to ride the last weekend of May, we live in Coldwater, Michigan, and are looking for somewhere fun in indiana, ohio, or michigan. we like all sorts of riding, MX, dunes, fast trails, and challenging woods riding. Badlands are a no go, we've been to baldwin before, and the mounds are not large enough. Please, anyone with info, e-mail me!!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
652 Posts
Originally posted by MX Revolution@Jan 13 2004, 10:43 AM
But how ever i got a leagal doucment that was sat down with my lawyer where all the main points are brought up to where if you broke ur neck you can not come back on me :lol .

Since dude brought up an old topic, i might as well tell you that you are protected by ohio law. If someone gets hurt whether trespassing or there with your knowledge, they can not sue you. You can also set up your insurance, if you even have any, to where if someone gets hurt on their machine, you are not responsible, as long as they weren't on your ride.

·
Registered
218 Posts
any places close to southwest ohio , maby hour or less from dayton??????????????/ thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts