YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just about everyone has their pipes out for the yfz. curtis sparks-fmf-hmf-duncan-alba-dg-ftz-yoshi- and so on. i know there all producing around 8-10 hp but i want to know whos pipe puts out the most hp sounds goos looks good and isnt heavy.

also wut do you think is the best pipe/pipes??

thanx for all your help guys!!!!!
it is greatly appreciated!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Where can i get an esr, and where can i get it. How much is it gonna run? Im thinking about a yoshi. But u think i should get the esr?

·
Registered
256 Posts
umm...do the cam mod or the yzf cam, add any pipe you want and jet it right. There really is not that much diff in the pipes, other than sound and dB level.

There are as many opinions on pipes as there are pipes. Get the one that you like the looks of, sound of and price of 8)

But, most importantly, JET IT RIGHT!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys but now i want to know what you guys are running and what u think sounds good. looks good. and has a good price for what it is

thanx

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Sparks has great sound, great performance, good looks, and is price fair.

Good overall decision

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Look in DirtWheels and you will see a small ad and a pic of a Blue YFZ and the pipe is mounted on it.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i wonder if the ESR pipe with new spigot will allow us Duners to ride with shorts on again??? if anyone has any pics please post them 8|

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I will prpbably be ordering this pipe next week or so and as I understand from what they tell me that yeah we will be able to wear shorts with this pipe, cause the head pipes tucks alot closer to the engine, also will be compatible with the kicker :lol

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
sweet!! let us know how it works out and take some pics!! I would probably buy it just for the headpipe but its even better if i puts out good #'s :rock

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I think that Edgerat either already has the pipe or has ordered it and will get it pretty soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEY EVERYONE i would like to kno if ne of you have ne info on the tc pipe. (the really really short 1) let me kno
thanx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts