YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas thought you might like to see some pics of my 450 so here they are.I have only done COUPLE OF MODS,Hyper carbon fiber wheels, denton steering dapner,renthal handlebars,gytr carbon fiber pipe,header,air filter and jet kit,i also have a lonestar axle. Here they are so enjoy.
:eek

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dunno i'll try again

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
those hipers really set that thing off! :ihit

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
nice bike, but i would change one thing-get blue rings for the front hipers. it will look 100x better. other than that, the quads sick! keep up the good work ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey man i have only got one question how many chain rollers have you had to replace on that bike?? When are you going to do the cam mod so that i can see if it is worth it , for all i know you proboly already did it and didnt tell me but i will find out if you did.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those hipers were 170 a piece i got them from national tire and wheel out of dirtwheels. And Chris i haven't done the cam mod yet I'm afraid i might loose some bottom end. But i will try it though in a lil. :rock

·
Registered
36 Posts
its not like you ride in the woods or anything like that i wonder if we will have to re-jet when we do it? Hey think you can get off and go to macon GA, in march? also we are going to the winter olympics on jan.1 - 4 if you want to go you can get a ride withe us i just dont know if we will have enough room in my trailer for my two bikes and your bike.lol :O

1 - 10 of 10 Posts